What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 20 2021: Non Parra games (Retro round)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Friday
6pm Tigers v Warriors - Tigers by 20
805pm Ponys v Cows - Cowboys by 40

Saturday
3pm Dragons v Souths - Souths by 50
530pm Knights v Raiders - Knights by 16
735pm Storms v Ruff - Storms by 18

Sunday
2pm Dogs v Titans - Titans by 16
405pm Sharks v Manly - Manly by 24

eels_fan

First Grade
Agree with tigers
Broncos i think will beat Cowboys in a close one
Agree on Souths
Raiders will beat Knights minus Pearce. They have nothing.
Storm by 30+
Agree with Sundays

strider

Post Whore
I havent watched alot of this game .... but fmd .... a cripple fight has more substance

strider

Post Whore
9th spot is looking out of reach for the Wigers .... failed season ..... good thing all their fans would rather miss the finals

King-Gutho94

Coach
Are they still filming tales of tiger town?

You just show repeats of episode one , same thing id imagine

I think they are there was camera in the box facing madge's direction could have been filming one.

I suspect the last few weeks being in the bubble they havent been able to film so it was back on tonight seeing as there out of quarantine

King-Gutho94

Coach
One of the Warriors greatest wins...lol. it's the f**ken Tigpies FFS!

Seriously that was embarrsing i actually find ennis is way better when he is on the panel then in the com box he gets too loud.

He can polorise people but at least when he talks on the panel he actually just goes straight to the point without any BS which i dont mind.

But the warriors there 2011 prelim final win against melbourne in Melbourne would have to be there greatest.

The tigers are a low side even we have the wood on them. Even we have won 7 straight and 11 out of the last 13 against them

Latest posts