What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 21 TLT - Mighty Eels v Mr Brown's Boys

hindy111

Post Whore
Hoffman's injured and Parry I guess was dominated. He prob figures he wont be playing anyhows but if needs a winger he offers more.

Also Stefano seems to have overtaken Kafusi in pecking order or BA just wants too guve them game day experience.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He makes about half a tackle every three minutes....

Really don't get why it's such a big deal that he's being asked to work on his defensive work rate
I thought he was pretty solid in his last game, and now he can’t even make the top 21???

While Tep has the impact of a wet paper bag.

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought he was pretty solid in his last game, and now he can’t even make the top 21???

While Tep has the impact of a wet paper bag.

His work rate for Wenty has been pretty rubbish from what I've seen. We're already weak around the ruck at times.

He's a good kid but he's got areas where he's not up to it. Yet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
His work rate for Wenty has been pretty rubbish from what I've seen. We're already weak around the ruck at times.

He's a good kid but he's got areas where he's not up to it. Yet
I heard the same about Alex Twal as well.......

chiefy1

Juniors
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/08/06/team-list-eels-v-knights-round-21/

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Waqa Blake
5. Brad Takairangi
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Kane Evans
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane
12. Manu Ma’u
13. Nathan Brown

Interchange
14. Marata Niukore
15. Daniel Alvaro
16. David Gower
17. Tepai Moeroa

18. Greg Leleisiuao
19. Peni Terepo
20. Jaeman Salmon
21. Stefano Utoikamano

Utoikamanu's first ever appearance in the 21. He's now ahead of Khafusi, Davey & Timmy. Hope he gets a go before season's end, but 2020 could be a regular.

* edit. apologies to hiney for not scrolling up.