What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 23 Warriors V GC Titans, Matchday

nswarrior

Juniors
Finally after a 2 week wait, we have the Warriors again. We are hot favourites at the TAB but again so we’re the Cowboys before they lost to ahold Coast.

We have a full strength team (TMM only player who may challenge for a spot who is out) and looking forward to seeing how that works.

I like the work Curran does so hoping he stays in the 17 when Tevaga is brought into the 17.

Full strength Warriors pack with a 2 week rest should really dominate with fast pace and strength.

Trying not to be nervous but we are the Warriors.

Warriors 38-16

Go Warriors!!

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
It's a poor start by us. We look tired after the bye. Johnson's off. We died with the ball 40 out from the GC line, last tackle.

Blair

Coach
The ref's playing bingo there with that high tackle on Dalllin. He should've binned the Titan but played the grey area. Who knows what a ref will do?

Blair

Coach
Fotuaika off! High on Charnze. A big moment.

13 v 12 for the next hour. We can't lose. Edit: not so fast, it's 12 plays 12 for the next ten minutes, Niukore binned for a slap on Fifita.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
We need to score and Marty McFly does! Back to the future from SJ!! Six-all.

Edit: Niukore back on, 13 v 12. We can't lose.

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
Picked the Titans just because I can’t pick my nose atm

we don’t lose to the often, and won’t tonight

Latest posts