What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 25: Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach
Disgraceful call from the refs, got the Dragons right back in this with a decision that just proves they have absolutely no clue!

Chipmunk

Coach
Anyone that thinks that the referees and the video ref won't be deciding most, if not all, of the games in the final seriies are deadset kidding themselves.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
How can Reed etc speak to the refs like that and get away with it? Hayne wouldn't have.

How does Thaiday get penalised for a crusher but not put on report? Bullshit.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Might wear my eels jersey down crown street in the gong tomorrow via the Steelers leagues club

hope its a nice sunny day and the birds are chirping

Did anyone else get the impression that there were a couple of times during last night's game when refs would normally pack a scrum from a knock on but instead chose to just let it go and give the zero tackle?

I just got the feeling that maybe it was deliberately done to keep the game going instead of forcing a stoppage for a scrum. Anyone else?

Latest posts