What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 25 - Parra vs. Manly GAME DAY THREAD 06/09/19

Happy MEel

First Grade
I’m guessing this supposed meet up before the game isn’t happening tonight?

Unless everyone is in on it except me :thinking:

You merkins!!!

Eelogical

Referee
I’m guessing this supposed meet up before the game isn’t happening tonight?

Unless everyone is in on it except me :thinking:

You merkins!!!
Because it's a virtual sellout everyone thought it would be better meet up there tomorrow to avoid confusion.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Because it's a virtual sellout everyone thought it would be better meet up there tomorrow to avoid confusion.
Ah. Thanks for the tip. I’ll see you all tomorrow then. I’ll arrive as soon as the club opens so I don’t miss it.

Suitman

Post Whore
Also this means that our average over the season at home is over 20K, second only to the Broncos.

Our home average at Bankwest anyway.
We had some poor home crowds earlier in the season at ANZ, and don't forget the home game in Darwin which only attracted 5300 odd.
These crowds drag us back to currently to about a 17700 average.

Eelogical

Referee
I’ll also have the weight of responsibility for a generation of obesity on my shoulders.

images

Happy MEel

First Grade
Looking forward to this one. On my way home now. Fridge is full of beer. Good times.
Currently enjoying an East Coast IPA by Sydney Brewery at the new Heritage Lounge Bar near Parra Station.

They give out free nuts with the beer, and not just the cheap shitty ones. I’m eating cashews and pistachios.

Granted I’m probably paying over $10 a beer.

Latest posts