What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

Let’s put this in perspective.

Ill discipline especially on late tackle count. 15 errors with a terrible completion rate. Edges were off both defensively and in attack.

Unconvincing performance, below subpar etc.

Yet the Panthers still won. They have achieved their 5th Top 2 finish in a row. Not bad for a club that’s had their worst season performance since 2019.

Perspective. Their worst is miles ahead of majority of the clubs in this comps best.

Plenty to improve on. Be proud Panthers fans.

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
I don't know why they were going the spread on tackle one.

Shades of the Roosters game where it was won but late stupidity gave away possession to make it nervous.

Some kind of mandate to spread the ball and score points. It wasn't the way to win tonight.

Almost like we tried our gameplan against the Dragons. And we did it against the Raiders too. We are a different proposition with Nathan Cleary. In games like this I'd rather we thrash the middle again and again.

Whatever. Regular season is over.

Fangs

Coach
They've played like this for most of the season. Unless it's a prank it's how they'll play next week so you should care.

When they do I'll say it.

It's the finals. Totally different game. And we are talking about one of the best sides of all time. They will be on next week.

kinghippo

Juniors
Another ugly game, I think that has probably been the thing for the season.
We are winning but it’s not been as enjoyable to watch this year.
So many errors, a lack of attacking spark and obvious poor form, but we keep winning.

I am happy to win our 4th final in row with a terrible performance if needs be.

Latest posts