What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

globalpanther

Juniors
Same as last night (bar injury) but Soro in for Eiso.

I’d still like to see Sommerton instead of Toelau I think he could be dangerous off bench replacing Kenny, he’s scored a few tries playing NRL.

Fangs

Coach
1. Iongi
2. Turuva
3. Peachey
4. Alamoti
5. McClean
6. Schneider
7. Luai
8. Henry
9. Kenny
10. JFH
11. Garner
12. Martin
13. Smith

14. Toelau
15. Eisenhuth
16. Leota
17. Geyer/Sorensen if fit

I've rested a few where possible. Edwards, Tago, To'o and Yeo. Probably won't be that many rested but we won't play full strength.

Hero Tyrone Peachey to get the send off that he deserves. And if he scores a try its 50% at Krispy Kremes after the game.

MugaB

Coach
I've rested a few where possible. Edwards, Tago, To'o and Yeo. Probably won't be that many rested but we won't play full strength.

Hero Tyrone Peachey to get the send off that he deserves. And if he scores a try its 50% at Krispy Kremes after the game.
Have you now, thanks Ivan

Edit: Smith only got a fine. If Edwards and Yeo do get rested then I’d look at

Laurie
Turuva
Alamoti
Tago
To’o

Schneider
Luai

Fish
Kenny
Henry
Garner
Martin
Smith

Toelau
Sorenson
Leota
Patea

McLean/Eisenhuth 18/19

Panthers still need to win this game and head into the finals with form and combinations gelling. For this reason I wouldn’t have mass restings.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
At least it seems to be pretty unanimous that Edwards needs to be rested. He looks really off the pace and uncomfortable with how he gets around, his body language etc.