What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

Fangs

Coach
Do we? most have missed chunks of the season through various reason.

Combinations or lack of is the big issue

Yes but if a player looks injured why take him into the game? Its the final round.

We shouldn't go in with everyone. Just take a risk and pick a decent enough team to do the job. Laurie/Iongi are perfect for that.

Kilkenny

Coach
I wouldn’t be resting anybody, unless the injuries they are carrying and there are a few who clearly not 100%, prevent them from being able to play.

We need some positive momentum, combinations going into the playoffs so I don’t see to much benefit of resting certain players.

Iamback

Coach
Yes but if a player looks injured why take him into the game? Its the final round.

We shouldn't go in with everyone. Just take a risk and pick a decent enough team to do the job. Laurie/Iongi are perfect for that.

Looks injured and being injured are different.

He is going to play in finals then get a week off.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I wouldn’t be resting anybody, unless the injuries they are carrying and there are a few who clearly not 100%, prevent them from being able to play.

We need some positive momentum, combinations going into the playoffs so I don’t see to much benefit of resting certain players.
Dylan's knee is rooted. He's the only guy I'd rest

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No doubt it is, I’m not sure the week off will make all that much difference, no doubt requires surgery once our season comes to an end whenever that may be.

Laurie in for Dylan shouldn’t impact the outcome so if Ivan does give him the week off all good.
Sucks he'll miss out on the Australian fullback gig

Kilkenny

Coach
The same time last year we had a F/A of 301 compared to now 180. Plus we won 1 more game last year.
That stat probably says a lot about our season to date.

As I have said over the course of this season, we haven’t been the powerhouse side in 2024 but there is a lot of reasons for it.

We've done extraordinarily well in my opinion to be in the box seat to finish 2nd on the ladder after the regular season all things considered.

we are in with a fighting chance, can’t ask for much more than that really.

That stat probably says a lot about our season to date.

As I have said over the course of this season, we haven’t been the powerhouse side in 2024 but there is a lot of reasons for it.

We've done extraordinarily well in my opinion to be in the box seat to finish 2nd on the ladder after the regular season all things considered.

we are in with a fighting chance, can’t ask for much more than that really.
I agree. It's been heavy this year and the toll of the players being so successful has shown. Plus we had so many distractions starting with Kenny, JFH, May and To'o... So many injuries too.

Iamback

Coach
No doubt it is, I’m not sure the week off will make all that much difference, no doubt requires surgery once our season comes to an end whenever that may be.

Laurie in for Dylan shouldn’t impact the outcome so if Ivan does give him the week off all good.

It isn't the outcome of this week it is the week after that.
The attack is in need of some combinations and as you said. Surgery is no chance so play

Latest posts