What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

maple_69

Bench
If the Roosters weren’t just decimated I’d be more perplexed by the call to play Edwards but getting two games that should be winnable with a 6.5/10 performance and then a week off is probably the best prep for this side.

I’d say Dyl organising our defence even if he’s not at full fitness would be comparable to Cronk leading the Chooks around in the 19 grand final, it’ll be better than Laurie can do in the big games. Given how frail our edges have been at times, I think we need it.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Roosters sustaining significant injuries a week out from the finals is just footy. It is what it is, we’ve sustained quite a few significant injury disruptions ourselves this season and you just have to deal with it and suck it up.

The competition is generally won by the side who are in good shape physically, minimal injuries and in good form, so on that basis the Storm appear to be the side to beat. They have deserved there minor premiership, have been the best and most consistent side in 2024 despite having had a few injury issues to some of there big guns.

First and foremost we need to secure the win on Saturday night and hopefully deliver a really strong performance, something we haven’t done enough this season.

If we lock up the home semi final who knows, anything can happen.

Iamback

Coach
The Roosters sustaining significant injuries a week out from the finals is just footy. It is what it is, we’ve sustained quite a few significant injury disruptions ourselves this season and you just have to deal with it and suck it up.

The competition is generally won by the side who are in good shape physically, minimal injuries and in good form, so on that basis the Storm appear to be the side to beat. They have deserved there minor premiership, have been the best and most consistent side in 2024 despite having had a few injury issues to some of there big guns.

First and foremost we need to secure the win on Saturday night and hopefully deliver a really strong performance, something we haven’t done enough this season.

If we lock up the home semi final who knows, anything can happen.

The storm lack experience. That is one area we still have the advantage despite our poor form

Kilkenny

Coach
The storm lack experience. That is one area we still have the advantage despite our poor form
Time will tell I guess.

To me they look really strong.

We have to go up to another level that we haven’t really achieved this season.

Im not saying we can’t just stating the obvious, we will need things to go our way big time.

Latest posts