What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.27 v GC

maple_69

Bench
I think with the Fish move, Talagi becoming available and the emergence of Alamoti and McLean as genuine cheap, superstar options in the centres, maybe we’re positioning for Tago to be flipped to restructure the cap a bit. Could see a shit club taking a punt on his upside and it wouldn’t necessarily be a bad move, he has plenty of talent and time on his side to find his form, this just might not be the environment for him anymore.

It would certainly allow us to grab that high level prop blade has mentioned and we would all like for 2026. Someone like Thompson would make this an incredibly strong squad.

Fangs

Coach
Gameday destroy these blokes and shove them on the bus to the airport. Maybe put some flowers around Fifita's neck in preparation for his trip to Hawaii.

Rest Dylan drop Tago start Peachey etc all the usual stuff.

Black Panther

Juniors
Why would Ivan drop Tago now? Some of the shit that gets thrown around is ridiculous. Sure his form has dropped, but the guy is a weapon. When Nathan returns his form will too.

Rest Dylan drop Tago start Peachey etc all the usual stuff.
You forgot sh!t bench and ‘if I was coaching the Panthers we would have won every game we ever contested (scoring fifty and holding the opposition to nil) and had time to cure cancer during the off-season’.

Fangs

Coach
You forgot sh!t bench and ‘if I was coaching the Panthers we would have won every game we ever contested (scoring fifty and holding the opposition to nil) and had time to cure cancer during the off-season’.

I'm not available to coach at the moment sorry. I don't hold a hose.

Ivan has made a number of poor calls in 2024. That's quite clear for anyone based in reality

It's done now. It's just about a win tonight the way we do it is irrelevant. Our attention needs to turn to next week around 9.30pm this evening.

No pokies to slap boys you have to focus now.