What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2023: non parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
So we need West Tigers to lose against Bulldogs (or win by only 1 point) for us to stay off the bottom of the ladder?

And if Ricky's Raiders lose to the Sharks by 6 points, that's good for us as well...

eels_fan

First Grade
Tbh I’d be much more concerned if I was a storm fan than us.

Conceding 64 points in 2 weeks against teams expected to be in the bottom 4-6 teams with generally poor attacks.

they’re missing Munster but he’s hardly a defensive fix

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He is talismanic, but it's unlike them to give up the way they have. Have they just lost too much leadership over the off season?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well it is a small sample of games. Maybe they just have been unlucky? We'll know more by the end of the season. Maybe Bellamy has just forgotten how to coach?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well it is a small sample of games. Maybe they just have been unlucky? We'll know more by the end of the season. Maybe Bellamy has just forgotten how to coach?
I reckon Bellyache has lost a bit of enthusiasm tbh.

He still wants to win no doubt but like players if your 5% off it can be a massive difference.

Bellamy is already talking about retirement and not wanting to do it again next year. It can rub off on the players very easily that mindset.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Tbh I’d be much more concerned if I was a storm fan than us.

Conceding 64 points in 2 weeks against teams expected to be in the bottom 4-6 teams with generally poor attacks.

they’re missing Munster but he’s hardly a defensive fix
Yeah, they're going so shit that the only side they've beaten this year is... oh, wait a minute!

Gazzamatta

Coach
After the train wreck that is BAs Eels thus far, I was surprised that I found yesterdays games so entertaining. Probably cause I like the underdogs and good energetic footy. I really enjoyed yesterdays games. Its apparent those bottom teams have changed their style to a point and have increased their energy. Of all the teams, I was very impressed with The Worriers. While the world was chasing Ciraldo, The Worriers did their due diligence and got the other bloke from The Pennys system. Early days but it will be an interesting comparison as the season progresses. Id suggest Webster would have been half the cost of Ciraldo. They made an informed decision and recruited well. I really hope they continue to put their best foot forward.

Latest posts