What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

emjaycee

Coach
Btw 20,354 is a piss weak sunday arvo crowd considering we have 35k members on a perfect autumn's day.

Wtf are all the Parra fans the excuse Manly fans dont travel is a cop-out for not selling out commbank its our home game.

We have the biggest membership in sydney considering the beautiful arvo it was today should have been sold out.
Easter Show is on mate.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Agree wholeheartedly. Moanly fans don't travel and as I mentioned in earlier posts couldn't see the crowd figure getting close to full...yes where were the parra fans?
I'd like to think we could and should get min 25k every home game.
I was pretty alarmed when i got to my seat and saw so many empty seats.
The team deserves an almost full commbank for every home game..
Still cheering after that win. Wouldn't worry about Seibolds salty comments. Going through puberty so can't understand half the time...he's probably better off communicating with Brandy
Seibs strikes me as a great technical coach but lacks the man-management skills

He must hate the coaching box at commbank 0/4 there and before today the previous 3 were floggings at Brisbane and Manly game last year.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Btw 20,354 is a piss weak sunday arvo crowd considering we have 35k members on a perfect autumn's day.

Wtf are all the Parra fans the excuse Manly fans dont travel is a cop-out for not selling out commbank its our home game.

We have the biggest membership in sydney considering the beautiful arvo it was today should have been sold out.
I think it may be too expensive for families, in these days where the Reserve Bank cranked interest rates on a monthly basis for a whole year. And many league fans fork out for Foxtel/Kayo as well.

So even on a gorgeous day that means less walk ups, when they have to choose how to spend limited cash with Easter and school holidays around the corner? And less season tickets at multiple hundreds a pop, compared to the total "membership" figure.

I gave up on season tickets years ago, when there were too many night games for me to get value out of them with a young family.... and I have to plan ahead and book for the one live game I attend for the year.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Club sets the prices for the tickets are you saying they have got it wrong with the prices.

I am paid up season ticket holder so i dont know what the prices are for a 1 off game.

But today should have got more then 20k either the club charged too much or a shit load of parra fans didnt bother.

The club should be asking questions it should have got 25k at a minimum
I agree someone at the club needs to "MAKE SOME NOISE" about it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
What happened to TCT? I see on the Big Screen they got bumped from Jacks Bistro for a new After Match Function. Did anyone go? Was it any good? Free beers?

JokerEel

Coach
It was pretty embarrassing. Try as they might nobody joined in. Was the same at the last home game as well.

Yeah they dumbed it down from the Dogs game but it's just stupid

Also why doesn't the ground team get the parra chant going when we need a lift??