What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Good win, so happy with that, especially beating Manly and getting the two points at this time of the year. We're 4 points along with others and it appears only 1 team is on 6.

I like how we're playing the tough grinding games, yes at 14 behind it looked concerning but once Paulo came on, things changed, they didnt give up. The offloads hurt Manly.

the phantom menace

First Grade
NRL forwards minutes played R3

80mins Lane
80mins Lussick
61mins Hopgood (49m + 12m)
56mins Campbell-Gillard (28m + 28m)
52mins Cartwright
41mins Ofahengaue (23m + 18m)
41mins - Matterson (36m + 5m) - from the bench
32mins Paulo - from the bench
24mins Tuilagi - from the bench
20min Moretti - from the bench

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good win, so happy with that, especially beating Manly and getting the two points at this time of the year. We're 4 points along with others and it appears only 1 team is on 6.

I like how we're playing the tough grinding games, yes at 14 behind it looked concerning but once Paulo came on, things changed, they didnt give up. The offloads hurt Manly.
Paulo off the bench is a master-stroke from BA.

Full credit to Junior to swallow his ego and take it for the team.

Unfortunately we have a plodder in Joffa there that is uselees we need Greig and Reg to start so Jnr and Matto hold the fort when they come off.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Paulo off the bench is a master-stroke from BA.

Full credit to Junior to swallow his ego and take it for the team.

Unfortunately we have a plodder in Joffa there that is uselees we need Greig and Reg to start so Jnr and Matto hold the fort when they come off.

He got found out early and that knock on just after we scored is a coach killer. I would definitely look at Greig for a spot in First grade.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Sorry to hear your dad passed away @Poupou Escobar we give you lot a shit on here.

Some of it deserved but deep down we know you love it and the attention and you want Parra to be successful but you just see things a bit differently to the rest of us.

You only get 1 father in life i am sure you have done him proud just as you are proud of him for the life he lived.

Stevie

Bench
My old man died yesterday and he was the maddest keenest Parra fan you could meet (except for that bloke with all the Eels merch in his mum's shed). No way was Manly going to beat us today.
Shit mate I am so sorry to hear that. It’s a shit time look after yourself.

Strange that my dad was the same and despised Manly. He too passed the day before we played them and at a time we were horrid. Of course we went on to smash them I felt he was there with me and it was never in doubt they one day.

Latest posts