What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 3 versus central storm

2 True Blues

Coach
Can't make this one. Can anyone who has any results post them up for us ??

This Central Strom side has Cliffy MANUA in it doesn't it ??

Go The Jets.!!!!!!!!

Any radio channels covering the game ??

2 True Blues

Coach
It was Jets 24 to 6 at halftime. Second half started and there is a stoppage , as storm fullback injured in Jets tackle after a kick and chase on the third.

2 True Blues

Coach
Storm score and convert.

Jets 26
Storm 12.

Jets try scorers thus far;
falou, Branigan, Frank-Paul, Luke Gordon, Micky PAEA. (Branigan 3 from 5 goals I think ).

2 True Blues

Coach
Jets 28 to 16 now. ( May have already been 28 though and the original message was wrong ?? not sure )

Looks like the storm are comin back though. Next try crucial.

2 True Blues

Coach
penalty count apparently huge in storm favor . They got two in the last two minutes though did not score again.

Fulltime score : Jets 28
Storm 16.

Jets still on top of the table on Plus 96 and 6 points.

Great stuff !!

Just got back from the central coast the jets got hammered in the second half with penalties.The ref wanted a close game i think.Ithink he gave 8 penalties in a row to the storm.Anyway great win considering.Alot of teams will struggle up there also tagatese played for storm.:D Man of the match Jimmy Anderson

well done jets. good stuff :clap:

all three grades on fire at the moment let's hope it continues

who have you got next week and is it at henson ?

Deadly

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
well done jets. good stuff :clap:

all three grades on fire at the moment let's hope it continues

who have you got next week and is it at henson ?

Auckland Vulcans, Henson Park SUN 3PM

Roosters Junior Reps on from 12PM

greg

Juniors
Good call 2TB, felt like I was at the game! This season has a good feel to it. (Early days I know). Bring on Auckland. Being at Henson what jerseys will Auckland wear??

Great win by the boys, should be a top SUNDAY out next week.

DTM1 - it's something to do with the travel arragements for Auckland is why we're on sunday, but you'll be pleased to know we're back in the white shorts!

2 True Blues

Coach
greg said:
Good call 2TB, felt like I was at the game! This season has a good feel to it. (Early days I know). Bring on Auckland. Being at Henson what jerseys will Auckland wear??

Was thinking the same mate. They would have an away jersey though. Remember last year when we played them over in NZ the boys wore roosters jerseys.

This will be a big hit 's game I reckon this one. Looking forward to it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Henson Park Hornets said:
Great win by the boys, should be a top SUNDAY out next week.

DTM1 - it's something to do with the travel arragements for Auckland is why we're on sunday, but you'll be pleased to know we're back in the white shorts!

:lol: :lol: I do prefer the white shorts actually as well, but are we actually changing our shorts for the AWAY side at our HOME game. ?? :roll:

Well it's a HOME game so it'd be upto Auckland to supply an alternate jersey.... However I wouldn't be surprised if our new white away jersey gets a run. That's not to say that I'd like to see it get a run but it'd be better than last years........................