What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 4

Nitro

Juniors
Just bumping this thread a little, just got my flights booked to head down there for the day, getting down there at 8:30am, flight back at 8:30pm.

Need to organise tickets for a bay at some stage, where is everybody sitting?

Cheers,
Adam.

We're trying to figure out the best way to get from the airport to the stadium - Dad rekons it might be cheaper to hire a car than get a cab or the like

Maybe we could even organise a mini bus transfer or something, not from the airport, but from somehwre near there, cos we'll all be on different flights??!!

Just bumping this thread a little, just got my flights booked to head down there for the day, getting down there at 8:30am, flight back at 8:30pm.

Need to organise tickets for a bay at some stage, where is everybody sitting?

Cheers,
Adam.

Probably just GA???

Doug2234

First Grade
We're trying to figure out the best way to get from the airport to the stadium - Dad rekons it might be cheaper to hire a car than get a cab or the like

Maybe we could even organise a mini bus transfer or something, not from the airport, but from somehwre near there, cos we'll all be on different flights??!!

Just get the SkyBus (shuttle bus) to Melbourne CBD for like $26 return. It drops you at Southern Cross Station (formally Spencer St Station) which is basically at Ethiad Stadium.

http://www.skybus.com.au/

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Skybus from the airport is the go, I've done it countless times and it's seamless. It runs on the etag road route so it is nice and quick. Just be prepared to see a lot of people (storm fans) whom society let fall from the mainstream. They are indeed the club with the most freaks, weirdo's, sad cases, neo maxi zoom dweebies that I have ever come across. It can be quite confronting.

Go Saints.

Big Norm

Just get the SkyBus (shuttle bus) to Melbourne CBD for like $26 return. It drops you at Southern Cross Station (formally Spencer St Station) which is basically at Ethiad Stadium.

http://www.skybus.com.au/

Skybus from the airport is the go, I've done it countless times and it's seamless. It runs on the etag road route so it is nice and quick. Just be prepared to see a lot of people (storm fans) whom society let fall from the mainstream. They are indeed the club with the most freaks, weirdo's, sad cases, neo maxi zoom dweebies that I have ever come across. It can be quite confronting.

Go Saints.

Big Norm

thanks boys!

do we have to book it? Or just line up for it wherever the bay or whatever is at the airport?

RedVDave

First Grade
Filthy I cant make! Will be the first time I have missed a Melbourne V Dragons game in years, I really hope someone can fill my shoes of 'that drunken screaming lunatic who despises Melbourne'

big pat

Coach
Filthy I cant make! Will be the first time I have missed a Melbourne V Dragons game in years, I really hope someone can fill my shoes of 'that drunken screaming lunatic who despises Melbourne'

don't worry dave i'm sure plenty will fill in for you.:b::b:

AJ_82

Juniors
sorry mate, being good friday, we will watch it over here, however we are flying up to the gold coast for round 6, so watch out aj! the boys are coming!!!!

The bus is about $22 from memory, though we didnt take it cause we caught a cab to dockland apartments which is where we stayd the weekend. If you have time, head over to the all you can eat buffet at the crown....yum!!!

AJ's ARMY that week buddy!

Latest posts