What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 vs Cronulla Sharks 3,2,1

Springs

First Grade
Mannah should really be captain every week. He led from the front and was inspirational. Deserves to be our long term captain in my opinion.

parra pete

Referee
Mannah should really be captain every week. He led from the front and was inspirational. Deserves to be our long term captain in my opinion.

I thought it was his BEST game ever. You playing again this year. We got you bloke opening round.....

Springs

First Grade
I thought it was his BEST game ever. You playing again this year. We got you bloke opening round.....

Yeah got the all clear from the physio last week on my neck. I've had enough needles in it by now I'm sure. Will be there Round 1.

Bloody hopeless trainers at the moment though.

parra pete

Referee
3. Hayne (just don't think we win the game if he doesn;t play)
2. Tanginoa
1. Allgood

So true. I am surprised he wasn't rated in the top 3..only by me and you!!!.
BTW ....I thought it was Tim Mannah's best game EVER...He had a go that's for sure..

Forty20

First Grade
Voting closes tomorrow afternoon ladies and gents, so if you haven't voted yet for whatever reason...get them in before then.

Forty20

First Grade
A good round of voting this week saw Mitchell Allgood just miss out on third place. Congratulations to Tim Mannah on collecting the 3 points in the Johnny Mannah Cup and to young gun, Kelepi Tanginoa on nabbing his first points this season.

Rd.5 vs Cronulla Sharks

3. Tim Mannah
2. Kelepi Tanginoa
1. Ryan Morgan

Overall Standings

9. Chris Sandow
7. Tim Mannah
4. Ryan Morgan
3. Jarryd Hayne
3. Jacob Loko
2. Darcy Lussick
2. Kelepi Tanginoa