What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.5 vs Cronulla Sharks 3,2,1

Wally21

Bench
3 Kelepi
2 mannah
1 Kelly.

Any number of players could have polled tonight. Allgood, Morgan, Fui, Hayne, Lussick and Reni were also outstanding.

Moment of the night was when little Chrissy launched himself off our line so he wasn't going to be run over again. fkin funny but also seriously gutsy work from the little man

bartman

Immortal
3. Kelly - a great 80mins, really was the difference in us getting any points on the board
2. Kelepi - a great 80mins effort in defence and attack
1. Morgan - a great 80mins effort out wide

Could easily have thrown a point to most of the forwards that did a great job over 40mins - Allgood, Moimoi, Mannah, Lussick - or to Blair for improved effort, and Reni, Hayne and Sandow for their usual involvement. Wingers even played better than their recent efforts, and having Ben Smith and Paulo share game time seemed to bring out the best in each. To be fair Keating made good ground from dummy half and kept the Sharks on the back foot - for mine the only weak spot in the side was Roberts, who this week even had two nice touches (one nice kick, and a dummy and offload to Jarryd). Nice job Ricky too :thumn

Craig Johnston

First Grade
3 mannah - what a champion
2 lussick - made more metres than allgood at more crucial times, don't know how he's not going more votes
1 hayne - inspirational, stood up against criticism and lead with actions, again don't know how he's not getting more votes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Would anyone ever have guessed that three out of four front rowers would make 130+ metres and Fui (96 metres) wouldn't be one of them? To his credit though, he's probably the only prop in the game who can make good metres out of dummy half. He's still quick as f**k, but his strength is quickly leaving him.

Kelepi 'Academy' Tanginoa ran for 100m and more importantly, missed no tackles. Pretty impressive for an edge defender, especially one standing next to Chris Sandow.

As for Ryan Morgan, he made Pomeroy look very pedestrian. It was a far cry from the game last year where Pomeroy shit all over Esi Tonga. I'm still waiting for the minutes stats to come out but I read somewhere that Flanagan removed him from the field with a fair bit of game left to play.

Hayne was strong as always.

Forty20

First Grade
Would anyone ever have guessed that three out of four front rowers would make 130+ metres and Fui (96 metres) wouldn't be one of them? To his credit though, he's probably the only prop in the game who can make good metres out of dummy half. He's still quick as f**k, but his strength is quickly leaving him.

Kelepi 'Academy' Tanginoa ran for 100m and more importantly, missed no tackles. Pretty impressive for an edge defender, especially one standing next to Chris Sandow.

As for Ryan Morgan, he made Pomeroy look very pedestrian. It was a far cry from the game last year where Pomeroy shit all over Esi Tonga. I'm still waiting for the minutes stats to come out but I read somewhere that Flanagan removed him from the field with a fair bit of game left to play.

Hayne was strong as always.

While I do enjoy reading your break down Pou, would you like to vote?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not a fan of 3-2-1 mate, and as you might have noticed, my opinion isn't worth much around here.

I only really post these days to piss people off. Sorry to ruin your thread.

Forty20

First Grade
Not a fan of 3-2-1 mate, and as you might have noticed, my opinion isn't worth much around here.

I only really post these days to piss people off. Sorry to ruin your thread.

Truly a waste of your talents Pou :(

When it comes to talking league, I always enjoy reading posts made by yourself and oldmancraigy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
omc? That merkin's got no idea.

Also when you abbreviate his name it looks like a Catholic girls' school.

#PersonalProtectiveEquipment

golfer

Juniors
3. Tanginoa, I hope he plays 80 minutes every week
2. Kelly, great control and kicking game
1. Morgan, he has tremendous speed and used it very effectively.
Honourable mentions to Hayne, and the whole pack.

Latest posts