What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 6 NSW Cup

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'll explain it to you. You have fanciful ideas about integrity and effort. You make that up in your head.

I look at facts and performance as much as possible.

Grub was shit. Just completely shit. Even fit and playing he was shit. He didn't look like a first grader.

Blair was just a typical Tigers marquee signing. He was the same at Melbourne, Brisbane and the Tigers. Just an average first grader that was on the park for us a fair bit but never performed.

Your ideas about their characters may or may not be true but I don't know these guys so I judge them in relation to on-field performance.

It's like Matterson or Turdesco or Aloiai. They are shit individuals because they had no loyalty to the club but these guys performed for us.
I thought this ridiculous difference in opinion was put to bed.Can’t believe ur still going on about it.Ur underscoring that u have no idea what ur talking about claiming that the pissant Blair was the same at melb broncos & WT.There were 2 very different versions of Blair.Broncos & melb got the high performing version whereas we got the pathetic bludging version which says much about our culture in which players haven’t been held to account.
I will emphasise to u one more time that I’d rather a team of 17 grubs than a team of 17 unconscionable Blair’s.
This topic is so passé & I primarily care about what’s currently happening at concord.

Tiger05

First Grade
There is some talent in that side. Liddle was good.Madden was good. MCK looked good. Seyfarth is good but he gets smashed sometimes. Amone looks good. Cini looked good.

Plenty of talent and they are one of the top teams atm in reserves.

Interestingly they looked well coached as well.

Madge is going to have to give some of these guys a chance unless first grade start winning some games.

Das Hassler

Bench
If you want to drop it no problems but you mentioned it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Blair
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Reynolds_(rugby_league)

It's no use defending Reynolds because it ain't close.

From your link...

In round 1 of the 2021 Super League season, Reynolds made his debut for Hull F.C. and put in a man of the match performance which included scoring a try in a 22-10 win over Huddersfield.[44]

The following week, Reynolds scored two tries in a 35-4 victory over Salford.[45]

Tiger05

First Grade
From your link...

In round 1 of the 2021 Super League season, Reynolds made his debut for Hull F.C. and put in a man of the match performance which included scoring a try in a 22-10 win over Huddersfield.[44]

The following week, Reynolds scored two tries in a 35-4 victory over Salford.[45]

Good on him. I wish him well. It doesn't change how he performed for us. I have no hard feelings towards him at all.

Fordy20

Juniors
Madge is going to have to give some of these guys a chance unless first grade start winning some games.

He gave Simpkin a crack tonight and as we get closer to the pointy end of season and the finals slip further and further away, I can see more of these blokes get a run, particularly some of the backs.

Tiger05

First Grade
He gave Simpkin a crack tonight and as we get closer to the pointy end of season and the finals slip further and further away, I can see more of these blokes get a run, particularly some of the backs.

Yep. Simpkin was really good. Liddle is good but Simpkin appears to be better.

If we can just get another quality outside back coming through it'd be great.

Latest posts