What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 6 NSW Cup

1. Zac Cini
2. Allan Fitzgibbon
3. Reece Hoffman
4. Israel Ogden
5. Kiah Cooper
6. Joseph Taipari
7. Jock Madden
8. Tom Amone
9. Zach Dockar-Clay
10. Alex Seyfarth
11. Michael Chee Kam
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Tom Freebairn

Interchange:
14. Edenn Rogers Smith
15. Regan Hughes
16. Austin Dias
17. Etuale Lui

Mario chalmers

Juniors
So is Packer injured again or has just basically retired?
Nobody knows. He has dropped off the face of the earth. Even if we had to pay half his remaining freight to move clubs now I think the club should consider it.
We have a tonne of props (especially now Tom Amone is on board) and could do with a cut price outside back or edge backrower in his place.

I hope Rogers-Smith gets some more minutes in coming weeks. He showed promise in the Camden trial and is ex Roosters so he must have something. They don't sign mugs.

Das Hassler

Bench
I won't be surprised if Packer retires the end of this season...he's building his corporate future and it's hard to imagine how another NRL team would justify giving him even a one year contract.
Our worst Ivan signing
Daylight second
Matterson third ...for the damage done
Josh R at least tried however he could

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Some decent potential in Allan Fitzgibbon, still quite raw but has some good attributes you want in a winger.

Hope to see him get a look-in for you blokes at some point this year or next.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Some decent potential in Allan Fitzgibbon, still quite raw but has some good attributes you want in a winger.

Hope to see him get a look-in for you blokes at some point this year or next.

Hes fast and that’s it, his skills and game awareness are horrible

I have zero faith in him getting near NRL standard, doubt even Bellamy could turn him around

Tiger05

First Grade
I won't be surprised if Packer retires the end of this season...he's building his corporate future and it's hard to imagine how another NRL team would justify giving him even a one year contract.
Our worst Ivan signing
Daylight second
Matterson third ...for the damage done
Josh R at least tried however he could

Josh R worst signing ever by far.
Packer is up there but he has done some good stuff.
Ryan M was actually a good signing. He gave us his best.

I'd put Mbye up there as a bad signing but he tries and he is a first grader. He is just overpaid. BJ is up there atm as well.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Josh R worst signing ever by far.
Packer is up there but he has done some good stuff.
Ryan M was actually a good signing. He gave us his best.

I'd put Mbye up there as a bad signing but he tries and he is a first grader. He is just overpaid. BJ is up there atm as well.
Blair followed by daylight !

Tiger05

First Grade
Blair followed by daylight !

That is completely delusional. Blair was bad but he played games for us and his impact wasn't like Reynolds. Reynolds didn't deserve to make the reserve grade team with his performances. He tried hard and just ran out of the line or threw the ball to no one.

Tiger Ted

Bench
That is completely delusional. Blair was bad but he played games for us and his impact wasn't like Reynolds. Reynolds didn't deserve to make the reserve grade team with his performances. He tried hard and just ran out of the line or threw the ball to no one.
Blair ran around like a headless chook masquerading a mannequin.Zero integrity.
Reynolds was for no fault of his own genuinely injured for a big chunk of time at concord.He might be devoid of talent but his effort can’t be questioned.
It’s quite glaring that u have an issue with Reynolds & that’s fine as it’s ur personal opinion albeit I fervently disagree & if I was going to attribute the term delusional to anyone in this forum it’s most fittingly applied to urself.

Tiger05

First Grade
Blair ran around like a headless chook masquerading a mannequin.Zero integrity.
Reynolds was for no fault of his own genuinely injured for a big chunk of time at concord.He might be devoid of talent but his effort can’t be questioned.
It’s quite glaring that u have an issue with Reynolds & that’s fine as it’s ur personal opinion albeit I fervently disagree & if I was going to attribute the term delusional to anyone in this forum it’s most fittingly applied to urself.

Here is the thing Ted. I don't give a flying f**k about peoples pyschic impressions. Reynolds tried hard and Blair had zero integrity. These are concepts you've made up in your head.

Reynolds simply wasn't a first grader and we paid a fortune for him. I have no personal issue with the guy at all. I judge him on his performances to his pay grade. It's far worse and it's not even close compared to Blair.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Here is the thing Ted. I don't give a flying f**k about peoples pyschic impressions. Reynolds tried hard and Blair had zero integrity. These are concepts you've made up in your head.

Reynolds simply wasn't a first grader and we paid a fortune for him. I have no personal issue with the guy at all. I judge him on his performances to his pay grade. It's far worse and it's not even close compared to Blair.
What the fk r u going on about re concepts I’ve apparently contrived.What a ridiculous assertion to make when someone has a different opinion.It happens to be my objective opinion based on watching Blair & grub represent the club albeit represent very poorly.

I’ve said my bit re Blair & grub who are now just unremarkable parts of the history of WT & what currently matters re this club is the hope that they can find a way to climb out of the abyss they have descended into.

Tiger05

First Grade
What the fk r u going on about re concepts I’ve apparently contrived.What a ridiculous assertion to make when someone has a different opinion.It happens to be my objective opinion based on watching Blair & grub represent the club albeit represent very poorly.

I’ve said my bit re Blair & grub who are now just unremarkable parts of the history of WT & what currently matters re this club is the hope that they can find a way to climb out of the abyss they have descended into.

I'll explain it to you. You have fanciful ideas about integrity and effort. You make that up in your head.

I look at facts and performance as much as possible.

Grub was shit. Just completely shit. Even fit and playing he was shit. He didn't look like a first grader.

Blair was just a typical Tigers marquee signing. He was the same at Melbourne, Brisbane and the Tigers. Just an average first grader that was on the park for us a fair bit but never performed.

Your ideas about their characters may or may not be true but I don't know these guys so I judge them in relation to on-field performance.

It's like Matterson or Turdesco or Aloiai. They are shit individuals because they had no loyalty to the club but these guys performed for us.

Das Hassler

Bench
I'll explain it to you. You have fanciful ideas about integrity and effort. You make that up in your head.

I look at facts and performance as much as possible.

Grub was shit. Just completely shit. Even fit and playing he was shit. He didn't look like a first grader.

Blair was just a typical Tigers marquee signing. He was the same at Melbourne, Brisbane and the Tigers. Just an average first grader that was on the park for us a fair bit but never performed.

Your ideas about their characters may or may not be true but I don't know these guys so I judge them in relation to on-field performance.

It's like Matterson or Turdesco or Aloiai. They are shit individuals because they had no loyalty to the club but these guys performed for us.

Yes..that would certainly explain Brett Hodgson signing JR.....good lord you come out with some dribble

Latest posts