What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.6 v Broncos

murraymob

Coach
Switch crighton and Staines
I have backed crighton but tonight there is no effort nothing.missed tackles no where near the bombs to catch them.Switch before we get thumped by this lot

kinghippo

Juniors
What is with the forwards?
We are going sideways to much.
Why is may on the field?
Crichton........ surely they make the switch

Flashstep

Juniors
It’s not even that Chrichton is bad at fullback he just looks slow, like is he really off the pace or was he always this slow and I just never realised it?

Poor half from us and Brisbane have come to play, Ivan better get up them at half time or we’ll lose this game.

Pomoz

Bench
Crichton is having a shocker. My biggest issue is his lack of speed bringing the ball back. He looks in slow motion and because he hits the line so slow, he is no danger of breaking a tackle and gets dominated.

That said, ou forwards aren't doing the job for us. The Broncos forwards are on top. In the secind half I would like to see the forwards step up and play like we know they can.

It’s not even that Chrichton is bad at fullback he just looks slow, like is he really off the pace or was he always this slow and I just never realised it?

Poor half from us and Brisbane have come to play, Ivan better get up them at half time or we’ll lose this game.

He’s not a super quick guy, he’s more of a finesse runner. Runs the right lines and swerves well.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Broncos are up for it, playing well, I’m not seeing any lack of effort on our part, just the Broncos really having a crack.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hard to understand the constant kicking on 3rd.
Burton makes a break. If he passes they score. His defense isn't greatest out wide. Seems to get brushed off easy.
Critchton looks average. He doesn't run hard enough. Jogs to the line.

Latest posts