What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 7 - NSW Cup

Tigerm

First Grade
Liddle was really good.
JTJ gone
Mbye in centre
Simpkin stays at 9
Liddle at 14
For starters

Not sure there is a place for ZM either, along with a few others, especially backs imo.

Sorry just noticed I put this in the wrong thread.

Tiger05

First Grade
JTJ gone
Mbye in centre
Simpkin stays at 9
Liddle at 14
For starters

Not sure there is a place for ZM either, along with a few others, especially backs imo.

Sorry just noticed I put this in the wrong thread.

Good changes.

JTJ should be in reserves until he starts playing well. Mbye to centre works for me. Who is our other centre. I reckon BJ or Talau. Nofo on one wing and someone else on the other. We need 2 outside backs and that is if Mbye starts in the centres. Do you play Cini now ?

I like Liddle at 14.

You have to drop Musgrove for those misses. Get it right in reserves and come back into the top team. Mikaele comes back into the team.

We are such a mess atm. I don't see changes fixing the team. For some reason we are just completely shit.

Tigerm

First Grade
Good changes.

JTJ should be in reserves until he starts playing well. Mbye to centre works for me. Who is our other centre. I reckon BJ or Talau. Nofo on one wing and someone else on the other. We need 2 outside backs and that is if Mbye starts in the centres. Do you play Cini now ?

I like Liddle at 14.

You have to drop Musgrove for those misses. Get it right in reserves and come back into the top team. Mikaele comes back into the team.

We are such a mess atm. I don't see changes fixing the team. For some reason we are just completely shit.
I'd give Cini a go at centre with Mbye. TBH, I wouldn't let BJ or Talau near first grade for a while. Anyway, there was talk BJ may have broken his thumb?
If you didn't see the reserves game yesterday, Kayo has it, Fitzgibbon is doing some good things on the wing as well, maybe not the complete guy yet, but better than what we are producing atm, and of course very quick.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I'd give Cini a go at centre with Mbye. TBH, I wouldn't let BJ or Talau near first grade for a while. Anyway, there was talk BJ may have broken his thumb?
If you didn't see the reserves game yesterday, Kayo has it, Fitzgibbon is doing some good things on the wing as well, maybe not the complete guy yet, but better than what we are producing atm, and of course very quick.

Fitzgibbon is improving every week which is good to see

Tigerm

First Grade
It'll be interesting to see what Madge does, our team is obviously not performing, surely some have had enough time to correct there game, it's time to look at others, or why have them?

Tiger05

First Grade

I saw the game. Fitzgibbon was good. I just don't think he is ready yet but if he keeps playing well you have to give him a chance.

Tigerm

First Grade
I saw the game. Fitzgibbon was good. I just don't think he is ready yet but if he keeps playing well you have to give him a chance.
Agree about his readiness, but the FG team are rubbish, he can’t do any worse?