What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 7 v Dragons

Blair

Coach
I live the Friday 6pm slot if we win - makes for a great weekend. Another story if we lose esp. a game like this.

I was having my usual six-pack but I've stopped halfway and have poured another cup of tea, in lieu of calling it a night. What a sook, I know.

Watched at a mate house, terrible game, so much possession early and only 1 try.
Our attacking structure is so poor in the 20m zone. Only game I felt it worked best was vs Storm and then disappeared since.
Players looked to be trying to do it themselves as individuals.
Montoya 2 mistakes lead to tries.
Why didn't he jump?
RTS didnt know to let it bounce over the 10m?
DWS tried a shirt grab and got fended after the effort to catch sloan.
Our defence look poor inside the 20m.
90min Golden point game and short turn around plus travel the reason?
Made to look poor by a team who had plenty of disharmony and had been up and down.

Someone let me know when we’re actually that gun team I keep hearing about
It's a reality check. Have we really been that good this year?
The best part of our game that is gun is SJ kicking to the corner and making teams work their way out.
Attack is nowhere near gun, it poor inside the 20m, would love to see the stats on tackles inside the 20m and tries.
Our defence is also poor inside the 20m, but we generally keep them out of the 20m with SJ kicking game.
Our error rate is high.
Unsure if penalises are as well (feels it)
I currently feel we sit between 7th to 12th on the ladder on current form in the comp.
Not a gun team sitting top 4.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Damn been away for the weekend, looks like the team dropped the ball a bit this week, though Flannos dragons certainly seem to be on the up too.

Latest posts