What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 8: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Tigers Sunday 29 April

T.S Quint

Coach
We certainly could win this...but not so sure if we actually will.
Tigers have shown that they are a very good defensive team, and we have had serious problems with our attack. I'm hoping yesterday was the kick-start we needed in this area, and we have more confidence with the ball in hand.

I'm also worried about our defence.
Even against the piss poor Manly side, we looked like we had some troubles at times on our own line. Fortunately, Manly f**ked in more than a couple of chances, but their two tries showed some lazy movement and poor decision making. This needs to be improved against a much better Wests team.

I really hope we can win this game.
Not only so that we can get another two points and improve our record for the season, but also so I don't have to listen to my idiot Tigers-fan mates who have been very vocal over the start of this season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so after this round are we back to playing the Panfers again for the third time ?

I wonder if they will let us play any other teams this year

lingard

Coach
We certainly could win this...but not so sure if we actually will.
Tigers have shown that they are a very good defensive team, and we have had serious problems with our attack. I'm hoping yesterday was the kick-start we needed in this area, and we have more confidence with the ball in hand.

I'm also worried about our defence.
Even against the piss poor Manly side, we looked like we had some troubles at times on our own line. Fortunately, Manly f**ked in more than a couple of chances, but their two tries showed some lazy movement and poor decision making. This needs to be improved against a much better Wests team.

I really hope we can win this game.
Not only so that we can get another two points and improve our record for the season, but also so I don't have to listen to my idiot Tigers-fan mates who have been very vocal over the start of this season.

f**king filthy deathrider.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Into the west they're born
Posting full of scorn
If you let the f**kers ride
All hope will surely die

Deathriders of the for'm

Latest posts