What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD1 NSWRL Cup Jets versus Sharks

Quigs

Immortal
Chicka, please tell all your mates that are going to the ground.

Do not, I repeat do not apply any pressure to any part of the inner ground fencing.

It's very shonky and very dangerous.

Touch wood that nothing does happen but if it does and you go down, well.... then stay down and get a barrister.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah mate.

Jets won 40 to 10. Looks like a long long year for the Cobra's/Sharks. Jets thru away about half a dozen tries through their own handling errors. It could have been a cricket score. They were rarely put under pressure and had plently left in the tank when Cobra's had hands on hips etc.

Standout for Sharks was No 2. He ran with some spark.

Very positive from a Jet fans point of view though.

PS..... Opening round of the NSWRL cup and there is free entry to Oki. But no beer on sale.

2 True Blues

Coach
evv said:
No.2 was Trav Robinson.

That's right. looked pretty good.

No game programmess on hand at all. They wanted us to buy The Big league at a Newsagent obviously. Farkin NSWRL !!!

Cheers mate. ;-)

Danger

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Standout for Sharks was No 2. He ran with some spark.

Why don't we have Robbo in there over Goodwin, from what i've seen he's much better. Although, i haven't seen him since he has been back from injury.