What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Wally21

Bench
I’m calling it. Sanders will never be more than a very average first grade half.
He has a long way to go Happy. Our juniors just seem underprepared when compared with some of the better young ones coming through. Personal opinion based on what I see. No stats, just gut feel

The Predictor

Juniors
To
Quite the opposite actually. I’m someone with 14 chronic medical conditions whose last attempt to leave the house was the 2022 NRL grand final. Where I ended up collapsing at the stadium and spending my night in the back of an ambulance. Only two times I’ve left my house since then have been with paramedics to see medical professionals.

Sport is sport. Life is life. Sport for me is an escape for the reality of my life. And the way people act just because the opposition team score just one or two tries is a bit ridiculous
Once you have the resident troll loving ur post, u have crossed to the dark side, best of luck!!!

Parra Pride

Referee
I’m grasping at straws here, but Russell has been better than I thought at centre
Russell is never going to be a superstar, he's that guy you can just plug in somewhere and he's about as good as what is around him. Every team needs a couple of merkins like that, it just happens that our backline is largely spuds so yeah.

Latest posts