What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10 2024: 8pm Eels v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 10th May

Stormy36

Juniors
Just back home after the game
Speed got us yet again, 2 intercepts when they just cooked us, we got a couple of similar chances and didn’t have the speed to finish
2 tries from kicks that could have gone anywhere
Possibly the best attack for a while , but fmd Lussick,and Lane, both L players. How Lussick is regarded as that superior to Hands is questionable, how many times did he kick from inside our 30 on the 4th giving field position to the Broncos that they took advantage of, his passing isn’t superior to Hands either.
Lane got in the way more than once and just looks out of sorts

Forwards did Ok, centres likewise ok not costing us, wingers same, , fullback did as expected.

So disappointing to watch them use speed as they realised we couldn’t match them, so that’s smart from Walters.

Still , even after an improvement the coaching and recruiting is still sub par, needs actioning.
I honestly think it was the best shape we have played in a long time. A coach can't make a pass stick or stop two runaway tries off errors. Understanbly we are frustrated as fans but that was so much better than other games we have played. I'm confident with mitch back we can win alot of games

the phantom menace

First Grade
Haven't watched the game yet, as I had something else on...

But checking over the stats, did RCG really miss 6 tackles? If so, for a middle forward that's almost deserving of a stint in Cup.

Latest posts