What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well. There's not much to say about this 20mins after halftime.

Absolutely blown out of the water by a class team on one leg, who adjusted their game play to cover their weaknesses while effectively targeting ours.

Says a lot for the quality of BA's half time coaching talk and tactical adaptability... but the Poupologists will shortly be here laying down the excuses for maintaining faith in the status quo (such as "luck" and the ever vague and pointless "resources").

Delboy

First Grade
I get we need to change things and I have no issues with blowing up half the place, but I just find it boring when its posted over and over again mate.
The point I’m making is that this roster has been built and it’s someone’s responsibility. Other clubs get things done , we act at snails pace and it’s going to end in tears. My daughter said , why am I paying $1,000 for season tickets when I care more than those running the club. Right or wrong, doing nothing and expecting things to change is mental.
No speed, no defence and boring attacking structures, surely it’s time.