What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: 405pm Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp May 19th

Tooooks

Bench
This forum can be just as negative and toxic as Reddit was. I don’t think I’ll come back again until parra start winning games again. I’ll just text in to abc grandstand like I always do
If you’re expecting any positivity after today’s performance, you’re probably expecting too much, to be fair.

This forum can be just as negative and toxic as Reddit was. I don’t think I’ll come back again until parra start winning games again. I’ll just text in to abc grandstand like I always do
Sassy Good Bye GIF

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I get we need to change things and I have no issues with blowing up half the place, but I just find it boring when its posted over and over again mate.
Yep….especially after the club have alluded that BA’s future will be reviewed once our season is over…..