What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: Non Parra games (mAgIC Rd)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kicks off tonight….

Raiders v (Sharks)edit vs Dogs actually

Manly v Pony’s (how is this not a home game for them??)

Last edited:

the phantom menace

First Grade
Love seeing the Raiders get beat at any opportunity, fingers crossed.

I agree it's ridiculous Manly have given up a home game each year to open magic round against the Broncos at the Broncos home ground.... Maybe they have enough resources now to give up the $350,000 for next year?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Love seeing the Raiders get beat at any opportunity, fingers crossed.

I agree it's ridiculous Manly have given up a home game each year to open magic round against the Broncos at the Broncos home ground.... Maybe they have enough resources now to give up the $350,000 for next year?
You know what the biggest joke is Brisbane haven't played at Brookie Oval since 2014.

How is that even fair and reasonable. You haven't had to travel to a team's home ground in a decade.

Anthony Griffin was the coach that day for Brisbane that's how long its been.

I reckon Manly may upset them tonight the curse of playing Parra the week before may continue.

Noise

Coach
You know what the biggest joke is Brisbane haven't played at Brookie Oval since 2014.

How is that even fair and reasonable. You haven't had to travel to a team's home ground in a decade.

Anthony Griffin was the coach that day for Brisbane that's how long its been.

I reckon Manly may upset them tonight the curse of playing Parra the week before may continue.
I am pretty sure Manly have a deal to play up there. They would be getting $$$ for it. Similar to our idiots wanting us to play in Darwin.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Raiders on fire, in front of their 1994 premiership winning team...
It's easy for me to remember how many years the Canberra premiership drought is as 1994 was the year I was born there last premiership.

Btw says a lot about the shithole Canberra is they decided to do a premiership reunion in Brisbane.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Btw says a lot about the shithole Canberra is they decided to do a premiership reunion in Brisbane.

Wouldn't be surprised if well over half of that 1994 team live in QLD, so logistically its probably a smart move having this home game up there

Cant see too many still living down there..

JokerEel

Coach
Strange is a good player will be interesting next year for Sanders.. will have to bide his time

Chipmunk

Coach
Another tough win from the Faids...

To be honest the Dogs were only in the contest due to the Faids having 11 players at one point.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don’t know about you lot , but I’ve got my Doritos and Canadian clubs ready for the South’s v Cowboys blockbuster tonight…

Souths lose and it be funny, pride of the league anchored even lower on the table, glory glory, BUT they most probably beat us next week and celebrate like they won a GF...

JokerEel

Coach
Don’t know about you lot , but I’ve got my Doritos and Canadian clubs ready for the South’s v Cowboys blockbuster tonight…

Souths lose and it be funny, pride of the league anchored even lower on the table, glory glory, BUT they most probably beat us next week and celebrate like they won a GF...

Cowboys will score 40+ tonight their attack is good and South's defence is shit