What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: Non Parra games (mAgIC Rd)

Parra Pride

Referee
You can see what we are missing, back up fullback at the Knights has some real speed, boom follows a line break and runs over 50 metr3s t8mwcore under the posts. Dont understand why we dont scout players with that element.
Plenty of back up outside backs at other clubs at the very least have a bit of speed behind them, yet we have Morgan Harper. Either there isn't a single kid in our entire junior area who could outrun me of all people, or our recruitment has somehow completely missed that a bit of speed goes a long way. You'd think we'd get it considering we had Bevan French who's only asset was a bit of speed, yet here we are.

Soto

Bench
You can see what we are missing, back up fullback at the Knights has some real speed, boom follows a line break and runs over 50 metr3s t8mwcore under the posts. Dont understand why we dont scout players with that element.
And then the tits # 1 says I Kini do that too...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Brave Chooks attack has improved considerably since Holbrook came on board. Fingers crosses hes BAs replacement.

Incorrect

Coach
Holbrook in the Roosters coaching box.... If he isn't a spitting image of the quintessential jockey then I don't know what is....

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yep two weeks in a row they matched it against the top side and got the job down, today convinced me they will definitely hard to beat. It sets up a blockbuster against Penrith next week.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yep two weeks in a row they matched it against the top side and got the job down, today convinced me they will definitely hard to beat. It sets up a blockbuster against Penrith next week.
I would be still be wary if Nicho gets picked for NSW and has a bad series what that may do his confidence post origin.

It's a long season and the Sharks have lost all 3 finals in 2 years as the home or higher ranked side.

Latest posts