What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2024: Non Parra games (mAgIC Rd)

Soto

Bench
Yep two weeks in a row they matched it against the top side and got the job down, today convinced me they will definitely hard to beat. It sets up a blockbuster against Penrith next week.
There will be an even bigger game for them in 2 weeks. They play us at Commbank on a Thursday night....they are no chance. I reckon we will put 40 on them that night

Soto

Bench
Soufs played alright. Looked better and feel a win for them is around the corner. If they have trell, Cody, cook, wighton and jai arrow firing they will be hard to beat...they will shit themselves once we put 30 on the Storm tomorrow

the phantom menace

First Grade
Just looking at the ladder... if the remaining two games on Sunday happen to be upsets (and ours goes to form), then we could be leapfrogged twice and drop to 15th place!

strider

Post Whore
I might do some research tomorrow.

But I reckon our record under BA when playing the last placed team on the ladder in that round would be under 50%
Research? .... and here i was thinking you already just know everything about footy

strider

Post Whore
Soufs played alright. Looked better and feel a win for them is around the corner. If they have trell, Cody, cook, wighton and jai arrow firing they will be hard to beat...they will shit themselves once we put 30 on the Storm tomorrow
They will be keen for a win against another struggling team .... i know who i will likely be tipping .... f**kin rabbits