What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (23/7/20)

Gronk

Staff member
Stefano wants to leave the ground on our bus ( the one Ivan jumped off of).

We will swap him for Mbye.

Eels are Dessie’s bitches!

Fire up merkins!

Well so far big Stef has shown himself as a bit of a pussy, rather than a Tiger.

Needs to find his angry face today.

crocodile

Bench
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Think I prefer Gronk's.

Chipmunk

Coach
I think this is a very important game for us and we will get a pretty good gauge of exactly the sort of team we have on our hands.

If we're fair dinkum we will bounce back and put the Tigers away easily. A performance like last week will show that the mental fragility that has plaqued this club for many years still remains.

I'm expecting a strong showing.

84 Baby

Referee
I think this is a very important game for us and we will get a pretty good gauge of exactly the sort of team we have on our hands.

If we're fair dinkum we will bounce back and put the Tigers away easily. A performance like last week will show that the mental fragility that has plaqued this club for many years still remains.

I'm expecting a strong showing.
Would you say it’s a big test for us?

Angry_eel

First Grade
Tigers have done well here. Whether it's the coach or their media manager, pulling out stuff about Matterson was a smart move.

To be honest, it should have been no issue for them in the modern day and age. He didn't want to be there and he left but they decided to bring it up before the game.

Let's see if it's successful or blows up in their face.