What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

eels4life87

Juniors
Hands also exceptional. It’s laughable anyone ever thought Lussick was a better Hooker. Especially BA!! He dug his own grave and ruined too many of my weekends so good riddance.
I got called a “spiteful prick” on the eels instagram account after last weeks game for saying I didn’t want Lussick to play another first grade game for the eels. Hoping they’re feeling like a potato tonight 🤣

Happy MEel

First Grade
I got called a “spiteful prick” on the eels instagram account after last weeks game for saying I didn’t want Lussick to play another first grade game for the eels. Hoping they’re feeling like a potato tonight 🤣
Most fans on socials have no idea about footy.

eels4life87

Juniors
I get there’s been some mistakes on Mitch end tonight but to think this is his first game back from surgery and 9 weeks out. Freaky to think about

Latest posts