What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd14 2023: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
So if Hynes and Burton are the halves for
Or game 2 and 3 and we end up winning does that mean Cleary and Liau are gone from origin

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I know it’s worth 30 grand but Moses would be mad to go up to Suncorp with this current team and coach. Bloodbath. Career suicide. Say you have a calf complaint.
He needs to let Freddy pick him first and then pull out. Champ him.

Noise

Coach
He needs to let Freddy pick him first and then pull out. Champ him.
Is the team announced after our Monday game? I’d hazard a guess if he’s in the team he will know before we play. Better not wrap himself in cotton wool for us.

eels_fan

First Grade
Team goes into camp before our game even kicks off. You can be assured Junz and anyone else picked will play with cotton wool on

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah unfortunately for your narrative, rugby players tend to be better defenders, learning better technique from early on.

Not from my experience.
I was a pretty average League player. In fact you could say I was pretty shit.

Back in my younger years I played a few games of Union to help out some mates who were short a couple of players in their team for a few weeks. I scored six tries in one game. Four in another. Two tries in another while setting up a couple more. Never could have done that against the League players.

They certainly weren’t teaching them how to tackle at a young age back then.

IFR33K

Coach
Not from my experience.

Back in my younger years I played a few games of Union to help out some mates who were short a couple of players in their team for a few weeks. I scored six tries in one game. Four in another. Two tries in another while setting up a couple more. Never could have done that against the League players.

fmd Nz rugby has been looking for the next Jonah lomu, and you’ve been here all these years

footyfan4life

Juniors
Not from my experience.

Yeah I believe your little fairy tail. Funnily enough I remember in school a player from the rugby team who was on the bench, carved up for the league team when he was filling in for them. Scored 5 tries and set up 3. Awesome day that was.

T.S Quint

Coach
Yeah I believe your little fairy tail. Funnily enough I remember in school a player from the rugby team who was on the bench, carved up for the league team when he was filling in for them. Scored 5 tries and set up 3. Awesome day that was.

Couldn't tackle though.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
fascinating GIF