What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15 2023: Non Parra games

the phantom menace

First Grade
I guess this is the type of score we thought the Dolphins would get put on them regularly from the start of the season. Kudos to Uncle Wayne for getting them to play above expectations, but the squad depth limitations seem to be coming to the fore a bit more now.

They won't get back into the eight from here... but unlike us at least they've made it in the eight at some point.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Dolphins join

Raiders
Dogs
Cowboys

In the 50+ points on them
And we have played 3 of those the following game.

Unbelievable really how unlucky our timing has been with some teams this year.

Though we are 2/2 so far I don't like playing teams after getting a touch up.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I guess this is the type of score we thought the Dolphins would get put on them regularly from the start of the season. Kudos to Uncle Wayne for getting them to play above expectations, but the squad depth limitations seem to be coming to the fore a bit more now.

They won't get back into the eight from here... but unlike us at least they've made it in the eight at some point.
I wouldn't right off the old fox just yet.

If there is one coach that can get his players back to normal and confident again straight after a thumping it's Bennett.

Souths made a GF after 2 x 50 point floggings in 2021.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Nice to see both Manly and Dolphins have decent time off to prepare for their next match (both play the Eels next)