What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

Lol...watch the dogs pull off the biggest upset in this century today. Bushy is to busy picking his sons mates in his side and probably playing badminton at training assuming the points are already in the bank

I tend to agree that this game is a big risk. Dogs played well last week. Not so much because of the slection of those two. But of course, if he doesn't pick the young guys in circumstances like this, others will complain that he didn't blood any young players.

crocodile

Bench
Fire up. Please.

I have a blue and gold painted wooden spoon donated to me by a good mate and rabid doggies fan. I'd really like to paint those gold stripes white and shove it up his clacker at the end of this season.

All you reprehensible reprobates, help me out here please.

TheRam

Coach
I think of the 3 out of 14 games we have lost this year, the Dragons and Sea Eagles were allowed to lay all over us, give away multiple resets, just to stifle our momentum. Souths were too good.

I reckon that the ruck has been tidied up now and giving away blatant resets without consequences is now a thing of the past.

If the ref does a reasonable and fair job, we'll win it in a canter. I might end up with egg on my face, but I reckon our club is no longer the team that thinks that they have games like these in the bag and just need to turn up.

I still think we are way to slow at the play the ball. We don't get up nearly quick enough and the better teams dominate us from there. A couple of weeks ago we had the slowest play the ball average in the NRL and I don't think we have addressed this yet. This is a very bad statistic to have hanging over your side. If you are playing a team that knows how to slow down the ruck judiciously and has a bee in its bonnet in defense, then you will get hammered, which for example is exactly what the Dragons did to us earlier this year.

In the finals, if anyone thinks that the ruck will not play a major part in the outcome of the games, is away with the fairies. The refs will try to make it a decent spectacle as to not offend the fans and journos, so will allow teams more leniency. We on the other hand suck when the ref allows teams more time. For our coaching staff to not have sorted this out by this stage of the season, (hell after how many seasons?) is another massive indication that BA needs a cleanout of his assistant coaches, but as loyal as he is to a fault, he will have the same freakin crew onboard unless changes are forced upon him.

Please MON, make it happen sooner rather then later. My sanity depends on it.

Gronk

Staff member
I still think we are way to slow at the play the ball. We don't get up nearly quick enough and the better teams dominate us from there. A couple of weeks ago we had the slowest play the ball average in the NRL and I don't think we have addressed this yet. This is a very bad statistic to have hanging over your side. If you are playing a team that knows how to slow down the ruck judiciously and has a bee in its bonnet in defense, then you will get hammered, which for example is exactly what the Dragons did to us earlier this year.

In the finals, if anyone thinks that the ruck will not play a major part in the outcome of the games, is away with the fairies. The refs will try to make it a decent spectacle as to not offend the fans and journos, so will allow teams more leniency. We on the other hand suck when the ref allows teams more time. For our coaching staff to not have sorted this out by this stage of the season, (hell after how many seasons?) is another massive indication that BA needs a cleanout of his assistant coaches, but as loyal as he is to a fault, he will have the same freakin crew onboard unless changes are forced upon him.

Please MON, make it happen sooner rather then later. My sanity depends on it.
Myth

1624160191112.png

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA's expectation are too high, BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

Jesus tap dancing christ, i could never imagine Bellamy saying something so stupid.

Thank god we will be front loading our effort area's.

Kornstar

Coach
We should win, the changes made for suspension, injury and “form” will bring it closer but if we don’t win it will be a little embarrassing.

I don’t care about the score line as long as we win to be honest.

Go Eels!!

Latest posts