What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Bulldogs GAME DAY thread @ BankWest Stadium 20/6/21

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good solid win, with a couple of debutants and some rain about during the game

Limited our errors in the second half and we run away with it

People necking themselves at HT lol.

Dogs took it to a full strength Penrith side at HT not that long ago on a dry deck

LOL at a couple of you heros at HT (when dogs ahead) saying you put money on them

Next stop Penrith in Penrith friday week. Apparently been a sell out for a week now

Stevie

Bench
This is my thoughts.

Gutherson and N.Brown are consistently our best. N.Brown I felt was going backwards but his last 6 weeks have been awesome.

Moses is solid but can force things to often. He played settled in 2md half but in first didn't try and force or build pressure.

Papalì is maybe one of the best 2nd rowers in the competition. Anyone who think Matterson is close has rocks in head. I don't get the Matterson love. I do not rate him that highly. He is a solid NRL player and nothing more.

Waqa is not being used properly. But it was wet. When we are in trouble spread the ball early and give him space. It won't mean a line break but you will gain 15-20mtrs.

I think guys are harsh on Haze and Russel. In the wet big powerfull wingers are far more advantaged. But Cotric is an origin player. Russel held his own. Was also a few times we saw glimpses of what speed can do when Haze was put in space. Shame about ankle tap otherwise its a try. He seen a bit of an opening and his speed and acceleration almost turned into a try. Blake or Sivo means not enough take off to get the space and instead of a possible try its just a step back inside for a 10 to carry. Persist with the kids. Theyl need 25 games before they even get up to the speed of NRL.....

Overall this season I feel we play to safe. Id like to see us move the ball a little more inside our own half. This curre t style just won't trouble any of the top sides.
Anyone that doesn’t realise how much Matterson does without the ball is a dope.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Was Blake that bad?

thought the wet weather didn’t help our outside backs…….

for anyone at the game, how wet was it? Thinking it was worse then it appeared on the TV

Eelogical

Referee

Dogs took it to a full strength Penrith side at HT not that long ago on a dry deck

LOL at a couple of you heros at HT (when dogs ahead) saying you put money on them

Next stop Penrith in Penrith friday week. Apparently been a sell out for a week now
Agree with all of this but I'm yet to be convinced we'll go to the next level playing the Pinkies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I only had ten bucks on them. I had a hundred on Manly and I think I had $200 on Souths. It's all about probabilities, not predicting the future.

Glenn

First Grade
How many points would we have to win the Grand Final by to be ok? 30?

We're 12 from 15 FFS. We played a few fringe players and got away with it. What is there to complain about at the moment (I understand why some of the white-anters like bag the coach no matter what....but you're not one of them).
Granted Parramatta played like crap in the First half, and rightfully deserved the criticism.
The second half was vastly improved and clinically put the Dogs away, yet people can still fault that. 🤷‍♂️

Eelogical

Referee
Granted Parramatta played like crap in the First half, and rightfully deserved the criticism.
The second half was vastly improved and clinically put the Dogs away, yet people can still fault that. 🤷‍♂️
We were shit, then we were good. Every poster had their 40 minutes of fame. Win/win!

Latest posts