What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Storm GAME DAY thread (20/8/20)

Chipmunk

Coach
Nup.

We had everything that could possibly go our way tonight and you can only beat what is in front of you.

But...

We don't have the game that is going to remotely bother a full strength Storm team (or Roosters) and I'm not sure we're going to find that come seasons end.

So.

Looks like we're sitting around praying everyone else just keep getting injuries to key players.

Not sure that is going to work out for us though.

Eelectrica

Referee
On the one hand getting the win and shutting Melbourne out is awesome, on the other hand our attack needs sharpening before the finals.

We'll be facing a stronger Melbourne team in the finals.

T-Boon

Coach
Nup.

We had everything that could possibly go our way tonight and you can only beat what is in front of you.

But...

We don't have the game that is going to remotely bother a full strength Storm team (or Roosters) and I'm not sure we're going to find that come seasons end.

So.

Looks like we're sitting around praying everyone else just keep getting injuries to key players.

Well we lack a Hayne or Semi or Tedesco. So its hard.

84 Baby

Referee
Clunky attack but definitely looked to try to be more expansive. Still reckon Riff game will be the target

T-Boon

Coach
Any game for Nathan Brown were he is probably available again next week is a good game for him.

Avenger

Immortal
We are clunky in attack because Moses is out of form. Reminds me of a malnourished Joseph Paulo with his crabbing in attack.

84 Baby

Referee
Nup.

But...

So.

Do we didn’t pass the test?

Latest posts