What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: 2020 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
6pm Dragons v Titans

7.50pm Roosters v ShowPonys

Expecting both QLD sides to get whooped, some minor joy from yesterday

TheParraboy

Staff member
Matt Nable has a new gig - The SBW package

Will hear this 50+ times before SBW plays his first game Saturday week

TheParraboy

Staff member
Latrell out for 4 months

Source

Jessica+Yates+Nf5OJ31bzmXm.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
oh great

Robbie Slater and Mark Bosnich promoting the a-league soccer final, will see that a couple dozen times before Sunday

Put Jess back on ffs!!!!

strider

Post Whore
Im still endlessly amazed how refs continue to just give 6 again within a teams 10m/20m/etc .... surely a penalty, kick for touch getting 20m AND 6 more tackles from there is generally always better .... i thought the 6 again was mostly invented for teams giving them away intentionally defending their own line

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im still endlessly amazed how refs continue to just give 6 again within a teams 10m/20m/etc .... surely a penalty, kick for touch getting 20m AND 6 more tackles from there is generally always better .... i thought the 6 again was mostly invented for teams giving them away intentionally defending their own line

When the 6 called again, the attacking team should be given the opportunity to do what they want eg wether make it into a penalty or play on

strider

Post Whore
When the 6 called again, the attacking team should be given the opportunity to do what they want eg wether make it into a penalty or play on
I dont think thats practical cos its often a bit delayed ..... i think some f**ker needs to just remind the refs that the 6 again is an alternative to a penalty - and that in a teams own 30ish metre area the penalty is probably better

TheParraboy

Staff member
I dont think thats practical cos its often a bit delayed ..... i think some f**ker needs to just remind the refs that the 6 again is an alternative to a penalty - and that in a teams own 30ish metre area the penalty is probably better

Its actually not delayed. Ref calls it on the spot. The bell is a few seconds delayed

In any case scrap my thought, the idea of 6 again is to keep the game flowing, not stop start.