What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2024: Non Parra games

Avenger

Immortal
Tigpies win by more than 8 today we will officially be last on all measures.
I actually hope it happens because this is what we deserve. Maybe then the club will stop procrastinating, make a f**king decision, hire a new coach and ensure people like Barrett and his coaching assistant lepers, Mark O'Neill and the rest of the recruitment team are never associated with our club again.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I actually hope it happens because this is what we deserve. Maybe then the club will stop procrastinating, make a f**king decision, hire a new coach and ensure people like Barrett and his coaching assistant lepers, Mark O'Neill and the rest of the recruitment team are never associated with our club again.
It's a downright disgrace that a club that has supposedly the biggest membership in Sydney has found themselves in this situation yet again almost last in late June.

Even a tiny tinpot club like Cronulla very rarely fall down to the bottom especially this deep into the year.

JokerEel

Coach
It's a downright disgrace that a club that has supposedly the biggest membership in Sydney has found themselves in this situation yet again almost last in late June.

Even a tiny tinpot club like Cronulla very rarely fall down to the bottom especially this deep into the year.

Ffs we are average it's a pass mark

With so many injuries/unavailables, it's unlikely Wests Tigers should trouble the Raiders.

But I too am rooting for them to get an 8 point victory, for the range of reasons above, and to laugh at Ricky.

Wally21

Bench
Looks like you’ll get your wish Avenger. Did anyone get on for us to go wooden spoon at decent odds??

Wally21

Bench
I can't believe anyone would be cheering for a team to win to see us last on the ladder.
I get your perspective but also see it from Avengers perspective.
2022 was a great year but papered over sooo many cracks. Perhaps a wooden spoon will truly result in some tough questions being asked and a full review of the entire football operation being conducted.
There are many fans that I know that want a number of people moved on, not least the R&R committee, HOF, CEO and all coaching staff.
perhaps only a wooden spoon will result in all of that happening
EDIT - and of course a major refresh of the playing roster

EelsFan05

Bench
I get your perspective but also see it from Avengers perspective.
2022 was a great year but papered over sooo many cracks. Perhaps a wooden spoon will truly result in some tough questions being asked and a full review of the entire football operation being conducted.
There are many fans that I know that want a number of people moved on, not least the R&R committee, HOF, CEO and all coaching staff.
perhaps only a wooden spoon will result in all of that happening
EDIT - and of course a major refresh of the playing roster
I understand the sentiment, but could never do it myself.

How many spoons have we won? And what has it achieved for us in the past three, nearly four, decades?

If we'd won our games (in which we all cheer for the Eels to do so) then the club wouldn't be in this position to be put in the spoon place by results in other games.

Given we are in this position, I say we deserve to be landed in teh spoon position by a side like Wests that are playing positive footy despite adversity - as it might finally wake up some of our clown players, coaching staff, other staff and board, and certain fans.

And lol at Ricky... 😂