What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16 2024: Non Parra games

JokerEel

Coach
I understand the sentiment, but could never do it myself.

How many spoons have we won? And what has it achieved for us in the past three, nearly four, decades?

I don't want us winning another spoon... Sick of all the brain dead fans of other teams using that and 37 years crap against us.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Isn't interesting that we still don't have a top 30 yet manly went and signed Jake Simpkin and Aaron Schoup...
Ok not the greatest but better than lussick and Harper...just saying

I think regardless who they players are, that fact we havent signed anyone like an outside back to replace Simonssen till end of the year, tells you how poor the management is.

Incorrect

Coach
I understand the sentiment, but could never do it myself.

How many spoons have we won? And what has it achieved for us in the past three, nearly four, decades?
What, so it makes you feel better if we finish 16th?? Who really gives a tinkers cuss if we're 10th, 14th or 16th or 17th? I don't. It represents failure if any of those results emerge. I'm not cheering for any other team to make us come last, but if some fans do, I get it. It's embarrassing that our current roster is running last. Something stinks.

JokerEel

Coach
I think regardless who they players are, that fact we havent signed anyone like an outside back to replace Simonssen till end of the year, tells you how poor the management is.

No way they would be patting themselves on their backs...

Can't wait to hear for our CEO at the end of the year again how we beat the Panthers again..

Delboy

First Grade
We are just a f**ked up club.
NRL should just kick us out.
Cmon, you know there are issues that need addressing and at times the club seems to ignore the obvious.

Watching the Tigpies promote 18/19 year olds into the starting lineup and score tries , when we seem to select old experienced journeymen and question why our juniors who regularly beat the Tigpies in reps question the clubs commitment to them. Fingers crossed they make a quick and sensible decision to reset the clock in the club, and get R&R and pathways on the right track.

JokerEel

Coach
I threatened the club at the end of last year not to renew my season tickets if they didn’t get rid of BA, so I followed through with it. Some may see it as stupid, but it was a principle thing for me

Yep probably will cancel mine again.. Cancelled at the end of 2018 to get it again in 2020.

But won't be giving them my money until MON and the CEO is gone.

We aren't going anywhere unless they spend some money on developing our Juniors.

Delboy

First Grade
Yep probably will cancel mine again.. Cancelled at the end of 2018 to get it again in 2020.

But won't be giving them my money until MON and the CEO is gone.

We aren't going anywhere unless they spend some money on developing our Juniors.
The issue I have is that my Season Tickets are on the halfway line , and if I canceled and then tried to get it back would probably end up in 3 rows from the back of the stand. Still even I am at a level of frustration where I’ve Not been before.

Wally21

Bench
The issue I have is that my Season Tickets are on the halfway line , and if I canceled and then tried to get it back would probably end up in 3 rows from the back of the stand. Still even I am at a level of frustration where I’ve Not been before.
Delboy, similar to you, I didn’t want to give up amazing seats, but in the end, the $1000 per season for my family tickets was too much when the club and the team wernt as committed as I was

Latest posts