What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

Chipmunk

Coach
It's ok, merkins here have told us he is saving all his secret plays for the run into the finals

Secret Plays...we've been woeful from set situations all season.

We've got one play...it's something from second phase or it's nothing.

Kornstar

Coach
They played their GF last week, this week didn’t appear to matter based on the way they’ve turned up tonight.

f**king embarrassing.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm trying to figure out why we gave BA an extra year

Wouldn't it be wiser to wait till after about 8-10 rounds next year before extending??

Atleast change attacking coach.....

On paper this side should blast Souths. We are just limping our wins against average sides. Good ones do us in easy. Need to change the game plan.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d be taking Siebold, yes Siebold as the attacking coach or Jason Taylor but BA won’t do that. He only takes bums as his assistants because he is afraid they may expose him like Portuguese chicken.

Agree 100%

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'm trying to figure out why we gave BA an extra year

Wouldn't it be wiser to wait till after about 8-10 rounds next year before extending??
Yeah that was a ridiculous decision. I dare say those in charge caught wind of the impending coaching merry-go-round and made a rash (and poor) decision.

Kornstar

Coach
I’d be taking Siebold, yes Siebold as the attacking coach or Jason Taylor but BA won’t do that. He only takes bums as his assistants because he is afraid they may expose him like Portuguese chicken.

BA said this year that he effectively has kept the guys around who stuck with him during the salary cap shit. I’m pretty sure our attacking coach was one such person.

Happy MEel

First Grade
How incompetent does a player have to be (Waqa Blake) to get dropped. He is completely out of his depth.

Moses can't control a game or stick to a plan. His form has gone so far backwards this season. Id rather W.Smith running the team.
Our attack is had it. Anyone can see that can not be fixed this season. The backline doesn't have the speed or spark. Our best bet to win is play slow and ugly and bash sides. Grind and be tough.
Not sure what BA game plan is. Looks like a school boys park team in attack. Same predictable plays every f**king week.

smith ? Please god No

IFR33K

Coach
Not sure if we put up half a fight in the second half, whatever the outcome BA needs to make changes for next week.

taka into the side for waqa, and sivo dropped. Would like to see lane dropped too. But will he do it?

Latest posts