What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread (27/8/20)

Chipmunk

Coach
The two disallowed tries tells us everything about our attack...it is dreadfully uncohesive.

Has been for months

IFR33K

Coach
I genuinely thought he was a decent coach.

He has shown he is way over his head, over these last 8 weeks.

He’s decent. Took him a while to assemble a good roster. Can he take them further? It doesn’t look promising.

he’s a Matt Elliot mk2

Happy MEel

First Grade
A lot of these issues have been apparent for weeks (e.g the Waqa Blake, Blake Ferguson defensive combination). When some fans were critical they were shouted down because we were winning. This is what the fans being critical were afraid of and now our fears have been realised. If we can see these issues why can’t the coaching staff?
What’s more likely and concerning is that the coaching staff can see these issues but have absolutely no idea how to fix them.

T-Boon

Coach
Listen to Gould. He has no idea. Saying "where is Lane suppose to go". What a fool. He is an embarrassment. Its the ball runner who cannot use Lane as a shield that is getting penalised.

TheParraboy

Staff member
v Warriors next week

1. Gutho
2. GJennings (surely he wont play against us?)
3. Taka
4. MJennings
5. Fergo
6.Matterson (or Salmon)
7.Field

Moses rest that calf
DBrown might be out ankle injury
rest Sivo and Waqa

strider

Post Whore
We have genuinely been arse raped tonight ... and by that i mean we have bent over and asked for it

Happy MEel

First Grade
What the f**k is Sivo doing running into no man’s land. f**k him and Blake off and I think it solves plenty of our issues.

Latest posts