What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone know why for 3 weeks in this period for rounds 16,17,18.

We have the Sunday games at 4pm and 630pm?

Instead of the usual 2pm and 405pm?

Kornstar

Coach
Warriors to cause a major upset. Warriors by 20

How long have you been supporting the Eels (i know you are long time supporter), the Warriors winning today is not an upset at all, these are the games we always lose.

Honestly, us winning would be a much bigger upset based on our history.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Great stuff!!

good luck, the first 6 months is bloody tough.....still have nightmares with 2 of mine crying every night not knowing what’s wrong.

But it’s worth it ....my daughter wrote on her Father’s Day card tomorrow , “I hope the eels win and never get the wooden spoon again....”

Thanks, mate!

That's amazing - I hope your daughter can tell the future!

t-ba

Post Whore
Fire up Hanna. Bwaith says Warriors are specials.

giphy.gif

Gazzamatta

Coach
Bloody Fathers Day. Have to watch on replay. Nine is a Worriers love in so far. Gallen is back again. Cant believe anyone rates him. Grrrrrrr. Nobody tell me the progress scores. Gotta iso.
Easy fix boys. Lets go.

emjaycee

Coach
God the commentators love to find the negative in our team.
Apparently we have no belief in our ability... thanks Braithe, how the f**k would you know what they are believing in?