What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18 2022: Non Parra games

IFR33K

Coach
I was wondering why Jake didnt play today after a short 10 minute hit out in the 1s. In my mind I was making comparisons with Juniors effort playing SOO then backing up for 40 two days later and Rodwell doubling up as well and thinking ffs surely Jake could have played 2s today.
Thanks for reminding me. Jakes gone up the CC. Silly old merkin Gazza.

Are you certain he’s gone with the team? I seen him at Kellyville oval yesterday after midday

hindy111

Post Whore
Rodwell has played very low minutes in the last few weeks. I'd say NSW cup was a fitness thing.
In the last 3 games of Nrl he played maybe 40mins tops.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not at all. I was just joining the dots. Its even more a mystery now.
It’s not much of a mystery. All the full timers will be going to the Central Coast (what else are they going to do?) and that includes a bunch of dudes playing in the reserve grade team. The NRL squad isn’t just the 17 merkins expected to play next weekend.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It’s not much of a mystery. All the full timers will be going to the Central Coast (what else are they going to do?) and that includes a bunch of dudes playing in the reserve grade team. The NRL squad isn’t just the 17 merkins expected to play next weekend.
So why didnt he play 2s yesterday if he wasnt at The CC? Maybe injured?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah who knows. Has he been playing full games until this week? Maybe he didn’t need the match fitness so it was an opportunity for Hands to start.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah who knows. Has he been playing full games until this week? Maybe he didn’t need the match fitness so it was an opportunity for Hands to start.

I thought HANDS was a hooker. But he seems to play half, lock also.
Yates seems to be punted out of side quite often. I thought he would of been one of the first picked.

Latest posts