What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

IFR33K

Coach
Righto fellow Parra fans, I have a dilemma and I need your help.

I have a multi that's alive and kicking. If the Storm and Parra win today I collect $520.

Assuming the Storm win, do I cash out (would be around $200) or do I wait until the Eels v Manly game?

Surely a marine biologist wouldn’t be short of a quid.

#riskitall

Eelementary

Post Whore

I have a multi that's alive and kicking. If the Storm and Parra win today I collect $520.

Assuming the Storm win, do I cash out (would be around $200) or do I wait until the Eels v Manly game?

Cash out.

In my honest opinion, we aren't winning today.

Noise

Coach

Cash out!

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe we should start banning anyone who continually has posts deleted ? Introducing carryover points for repeat offenders ? :thinking:

I like this system. But aslong as we have a judiciary and can appeal. My post this morning was just funny. Plenty on here talk about doodle sizes

Bandwagon

Staff member

Cash out after the Storm.

Then lay off all but your stake on our game.

It's betting's version of fence sitting.

hindy111

Post Whore

I reckon the cash out would be $165.
What was initial investment?

Eelogical

Referee

Go for GOLD! Blue and gold, that is.

strider

Post Whore

Its only $200 .... ride those mutaf**kin eels home for all its worth

Having said that, i am not confident of a win

Happy MEel

First Grade
Obsessive much ?
Seriously? I’ve made about 3 comments on the matter and they were pretty much just saying let the majority decide either way. This was a joke inreply to IALB who made a comment about being happy after the game.

Lighten up and stop taking it so personally.

Gronk

Staff member
Seriously? I’ve made about 3 comments on the matter and they were pretty much just saying let the majority decide either way. This was a joke inreply to IALB who made a comment about being happy after the game.

Lighten up and stop taking it so personally.

My take on this is that mods have been very chill about the whole thing and allowed the 4 or 5 who actually have an issue with it, the freedom to express all week and get it off their chests. The only time posts have been deleted is when bat shit crazy trolling threads were created.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I think that Manly’s form is too good right now.

Then again, I thought the same of Canberra. :thinking:

Yup.

And we are playing in Brookvale, in front of a parochial Manly crowd.

I mean, we are playing pretty well lately, but I just don't have confidence in the Eels, sadly.