What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
For Gronk

TAB
Nathan Cleary is favourite to win the Clive Churchill medal at $8, Get on it mate and clean up :D

Next is Tedesco at $10
Anyone taking that bet is drunk. Horrible odds, Penrith aren’t even Certs to make the GF.

I can still smell a Scum/Goosters GF.

It can happen if they finish 2/3 and play each other first up. f**king merkins.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I dont expect us to win but ill be riding our Eels home hands and heels. Not specifically for the two points but to see Gus "Griffin cant coach" Gould and Paul "has anyone got a spare room I could use" Gallen shut the fu*k up.

Kornstar

Coach
If the Panthers lose this they are not contenders, only pretenders.

They have their entire 30 man squad available and we are missing 3 key players in Mahoney, Brown and Marata.

If they don't run away with it easily they are pretenders imo.

Incorrect

Coach
For Gronk

TAB
Nathan Cleary is favourite to win the Clive Churchill medal at $8, Get on it mate and clean up :D

Next is Tedesco at $10
$8 for Cleary is easy money, surely?!

In our own LU player of the year polling he already has the award wrapped up with 3 games remaining I think... And people around here love him less than the media so he's a shoo-in fo sho

Eelogical

Referee
If the Panthers lose this they are not contenders, only pretenders.

They have their entire 30 man squad available and we are missing 3 key players in Mahoney, Brown and Marata.

If they don't run away with it easily they are pretenders imo.
What if we beat them and then play them in the GF? Yeah, who am I kidding....

$8 for Cleary is easy money, surely?!

In our own LU player of the year polling he already has the award wrapped up with 3 games remaining I think... And people around here love him less than the media so he's a shoo-in fo sho
I'm sure he was docked points for the tik tok thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.