What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd2. Wests Tigers-Sea Eagles 5.30pm "spoilers"

Jono078

Referee
Ordinary game, deadset almost fell asleep!

I wasnt expecting much from tonights games tbh, but this is sh*tter than I expected.

Cant wait for the next game.. See how this Zillman fella goes.

what do u exspect its raining we are a crap team in the rain but Farah kicking game and running game has been awesome imo the best player on the field

effnic

Bench
Penalties 8-2 to the tigers from home town archer and we are still in front. I still pick tigers in a close one though, but prove me wrong boys.

Jono078

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Jono, it doesnt help when the rain is coming down as hard as it is.
I realise, but I would have expected a bit more, ive seen plenty of games like that when the Warriors play in NZ, and them games are ok sometimes.

Hope the second half is better.

Jono078 said:
I realise, but I would have expected a bit more, ive seen plenty of games like that when the Warriors play in NZ, and them games are ok sometimes.

Hope the second half is better.

um u havent seen many tigers games than we allways play this crap in the rain

effnic

Bench
I see Benji marshal jumping over Brett Stewart in the 79th min after a morris chip over the top to win the game.

t-ba

Post Whore
MATT BALLIN!!!!

Remember the name people, remember the name.

Depth = Awesome. I forgot what it was like to have decent players beyond the first thirteen...

effnic

Bench
Anyone that is looking at the game on tv can they tell me if the watmough try was legit or not, cause the 2gb guys are all mixed, try and hold the bias back please.

effnic said:
Anyone that is looking at the game on tv can they tell me if the watmough try was legit or not, cause the 2gb guys are all mixed, try and hold the bias back please.

glenn hall had hold of farah's jersey and wouldnt let him get there so i dunno i think it was but im biased :p