What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd2. Wests Tigers-Sea Eagles 5.30pm "spoilers"

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
On another note Glenn Stewart has come on in leaps and bounds in my opinion. I think his running game has improved from what i saw in his earlier nrl games. In earlier games he was more of a tackle machine if i remember correctly.

effnic

Bench
GC_Gladiator said:
On another note Glenn Stewart has come on in leaps and bounds in my opinion. I think his running game has improved from what i saw in his earlier nrl games. In earlier games he was more of a tackle machine if i remember correctly.
Yeah Glenn is really wanting bk's spot and if he keeps it up the way he is going he will get it.

TV Ted Ellery said:
What a disgrace to Leichhardt Oval and all the supporters who have braved the conditions!!

the ref arent alloowing our playres too get up and there laying all over them but if we do that we get penalized