What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20: Parra v Roosters GAME DAY thread @ Mackay 29/7/21

84 Baby

Referee
Rheed’s worst game. Honestly our hit ups barely make it back to ruck because of how far he’s throwing it backwards

Incorrect

Coach
I didn't expect us to win tonight being honest, but I did expect us to compete. We lost the forward/ruck battle, and our defence has been diabolical.
Goes to show just how far off the pace we are. This is a Roosters team with no BMoz, Keary, Friend, Collins, Cordner and a few others I've probably overlooked and they've lapped us... Storm would belt Roosters by 20+.... That's where we're at...

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'm sure they've conceded tries. I just don't think repeat sets worry them too much.
Certainly not against an inept attack like ours. I reckon most clubs won’t be particularly concerned about defending their line against us for the rest of the year either.

IFR33K

Coach
I also want to applaud BA's selections - having Lane, Kaufusi, Smith, and Stone on the bench, is a stroke of genius; RCG goes down, and we only have 2 bigs to replace him with.

Bravo.

He’s stubborn and continues to make mistakes. This was always going to be a physical game. It’s time we go down a different path for 2022. If we all survive that far.

DaveMc

Juniors
Deadset like watching under 6s there. Nobody with any ticker, going side to side without trying to go forward. Unbelievable.

Latest posts